100 Music Lessons for the New Curriculum: Planning Guide
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A complete planning framework to help you deliver the curriculum with confidence. Covering Years 1-6, this guide is ideal for teachers and subject coordinators.
- Save time with termly/weekly teaching plans and long and medium-term guidance
- Understand the specific requirements in your subject for all primary year groups
- Gain clarity on the curriculum with a breakdown of topics, themes and objectives
- Tailor your planning with editable curriculum grids on the accompanying CD-ROM
You’ll also find an A2 poster mapping progression across year groups; detailed background knowledge; topic and attainment targets and much more.
Make delivering the curriculum simple and stress-free with this essential guide – part of a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“100 Lessons really helped me with lesson planning for the curriculum. Everything was clear and there were lots of tips and ideas.”Nicola Christian, Year 5 teacher
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Beginners: The Iron Age
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- The Princess and the Suffragette
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
- Macca the Alpaca
- The Mist Monster
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
Here in the Real World
The Kite Rider
8booksMr Gum Pack x 8
12booksSkulduggery Pleasant Pack x 12
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
Geronimo: The Penguin Who Thought He Could Fly!
- Brightstorm #1: Brightstorm: A Sky-Ship Adventure