Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Woeful Second World War
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
If you ever feel like moaning on about the world today, just think of how woeful things used to be back in World War II. When Hitler’s horrid army were goose-stepping round the globe, nearly everything in Europe was totally AWFUL! Read on to discover…
- The dreadful truth about Dad’s Army
- What happened when an elephant got loose in the blackout
- Who made a meal out of maggots
- Which smelly soldiers were sniffed out by their enemies
- Why wearing white knickers could kill you
What with doodlebug bombs dropping out of the sky and sweet rationing driving kids (and teachers) mad, life in the Second World War was truly wicked. So from snow-bound cities under siege to fly-infested jungle trenches, and from rotten rationing recipes to awful invasions, discover all the dire details about the worst war EVER!
This product has not been reviewed yet.