Irelandopedia Pair Pack
Buy this and your school gets €5.10 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
OK: so you live in Ireland. But how much do you know about it? Test your wits in these eye-popping illustrated books! One brilliant guide to Ireland, full of weird/wonderful facts and quirky colourful pictograms. Plus a cool quiz book where you can show off what you know! In what shipyard was the Titanic built? What is the Giant’s Causeway made of? Can you spot the ghosts of Dunluce Castle? And where is the mysterious vanishing lake…?
- A thrilling tour around Ireland in a dynamic visual format
- Plus an entertaining quiz book with ten substantial quizzes
- Featuring brilliantly detailed full-page colour artwork
- Irish geography, history, landmarks, foods and much more
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Historopedia Quiz Book
- Dare to Dream
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
- Shooting for the Stars
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
13booksSkulduggery Pleasant Pack x 13
5booksJacqueline Wilson Ages 7–9 Pack x 5
21booksGifted Readers Ages 7-9 Pack x21
21booksGifted Readers Ages 5-7 Pack x21
5booksFunny Lower KS2 Pack x 5
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
5booksFunny Upper KS2 Pack x 5
- Moonchild: Voyage of the Lost and Found
5booksReads to Reassure 5+ Pack x 5
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
4booksStrong Female Leaders Pack x 4
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
4booksSarah Lean Pack x 4
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
6booksFootball Academy Pack x 6
- Is There Anybody Out There?
4booksReassuring Reads Pack x 4
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
10booksDavid Walliams Pack x 10