Irelandopedia Pair Pack
Buy this and your school gets €5.10 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
OK: so you live in Ireland. But how much do you know about it? Test your wits in these eye-popping illustrated books! One brilliant guide to Ireland, full of weird/wonderful facts and quirky colourful pictograms. Plus a cool quiz book where you can show off what you know! In what shipyard was the Titanic built? What is the Giant’s Causeway made of? Can you spot the ghosts of Dunluce Castle? And where is the mysterious vanishing lake…?
- A thrilling tour around Ireland in a dynamic visual format
- Plus an entertaining quiz book with ten substantial quizzes
- Featuring brilliantly detailed full-page colour artwork
- Irish geography, history, landmarks, foods and much more
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- A Child's Treasury of Irish Stories and Poems
- Great Irish Weather Book
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 3
Once Upon a Place
- In a Nutshell Heroes: Countess Markievicz - An Adventurous Life
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Reading - Year 3
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
3booksKiran Millwood Hargrave Pack x 3
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
3booksMy Best Friend Pack x 3
- Baby Goes to Market
Here's a Little Poem
6copiesThe Day the Crayons Quit x 6
What the Ladybird Heard
- The Flower
Unexpected Twist! An Oliver Twisted Tale
2booksRoddy Doyle Ages 9-11 Pair
Room on the Broom
- What Stars Are Made Of
4booksBarrington Stoke Little Gems: Confident Readers Pack x 4
7booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 3 Pack x 7
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #1: Fairy Friends
- Ravi's Roar
- Collins Primary Thesaurus
- Look Up!