The Princess and the Suffragette: a sequel to A Little Princess PB
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
It is 1913, nine years after the end of A Little Princess saw Sara Crewe escape Miss Minchin’s orphanage. Lottie, the smallest girl from the original story, learns about the Suffragette movement from Sara, who returns to visit from time to time. Soon Lottie finds herself sneaking out of the orphanage to attend a demonstration, in defiance of her cold, distant father. A father who has a secret to hide about her own missing mother… It’s a story about lost mothers turning up in unexpected situations, the power of friendship and female empowerment.
359 in Setanta SCB Offer June 2022
June 7th, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Otto Tattercoat and the Forest of Lost Things
- The Faraway Truth
- Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (Sort Of)
- Scholastic Poetry: Disgusting Poems
- I Was There...: 1066 - The Norman Conquest
- Call Me Alastair
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Mrs Noah's Pockets
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- The Parker Inheritance
- The Puffin Baby and Toddler Treasury
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
- Caribbean Dozen
2booksMichelle Robinson Duo
The Heart and the Bottle
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
5booksNadia Shireen Pk X5
- Little People Big Dreams Men
- The Shakespeare Stories Box Set
- The Tale of Despereaux
- The Wobbly Life of Scarlett Fife
- The Runaways
- A Gladiator Stole My Lunchbox
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- RHS: Nature: A Magical Journey Through the Year
- The Selfish Crocodile
Scholastic Classics: Welsh Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends