Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €7.42 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Listen up: David Walliams has a rival. David Baddiel is also a massive comedy star. He has the same first name. And he’s just as good at writing funny books that you’ll love every bit as much as Mr Stink. Like these! What if you could swap your boring old parents? What if every day could be your birthday? What if life really WAS as exciting as a video game? David’s imagined it all for you. Your job: to read – and laugh!
- Fabulously funny fiction by a master of humour
- Perfect for fans of Roald Dahl and Danny Wallace
- David Baddiel is one of the UK’s top comedians
- He has worked with Frank Skinner and Rob Newman
- Now his children’s books are winning huge acclaim
November 2nd, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.