Collins Primary Thesaurus x 30 Pack
Buy this and your school gets €71.14 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Would you like to make your stories and written work more exciting? Or be able enjoy your favourite books even more? Or how about having conversations that make you sound super clever? Is the answer a big fat YES? Then you need a thesaurus. After all, ‘the dragon blew fire’ doesn’t sound as exciting as ‘the fiery dragon spurted scorching flames from his razor-sharp jaws’, does it? And ‘the rain hit the window’ isn’t quite as fun as ‘the wild storm pounded against the glass’. Right? Luckily, this colourful book will help you choose and use words like a storytelling master. Make every word count.
- A delightfully appealing thesaurus for ages seven and up
- Quirky colour illustrations add interest and support word recall
- Each word is clearly defined and followed by a list of synonyms
- There’s also a simple example sentence for every synonym
- Perfect for building comprehension, vocabulary and writing skills
- Helps children gain confidence in reading, writing and speaking
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
June 7th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.