Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €4.45 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Say hello to Dave! This not-so-sparkly unicorn isn’t perfect, but we love him anyway! Mira can’t wait to start Unicorn School. But when she arrives on her first day, all the unicorns are gone – except Dave! He’s not exactly the sparkly hero Mira was hoping to find at the end of the rainbow. He’s more grumpy than glittery, and he’s more interested in lunch than magical quests! But although Dave and Mira see the world in different ways, that won’t stop them being a great team. Mira believes in Dave – and as we all know, anything can happen when you believe in unicorns!
- A heartwarming series about an unlikely friendship
- Heaps of magic and mayhem with a cheeky unicorn
- For fans of Pamela Butchart and The Worst Witch
- Sweet, funny and appealing – sure to hook kids in
- Lovely message about tolerance and accepting others
- Ideal for building reading confidence and enthusiasm
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.