SEN Superpowers Pack x 4 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A lovely series that celebrates positive traits associated with SEN
- Each book features a SEN child as they tackle a project or problem
- The children in this pack have autism, dyslexia, ADHD and anxiety
- They will solve mysteries, deal with bullies and save the day at camp!
- Boosts the confidence and self-esteem of children with SEN conditions
- Each book has a page of discussion points plus notes for parents/teachers
- Tips for boosting abilities for children with and without SEN conditions
- Uses vibrant colour artwork and an accessible dyslexia-friendly font
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Found You HB
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
11booksScholastic Poetry Pack x 11 (Includes Teacher Book)
The Elephant and the Bad Baby
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
The Enormous Crocodile
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 2 Pack x 6
- Project X Origins: Making a Noise Pack x 5 (Book Band Green)
Project X Origins: Journeys / Going Places Pack x 5 (Book Band White)
6booksUsborne First Reading: Just So Stories Pack x 6
The Day War Came
- The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
Emily Brown and the Thing
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
Where the Wild Things Are
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
Lost and Found
4booksBig Cat Readers Book Band White Pack x 4
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 1+ Pack x 6
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
- The Gamers' Handbook
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
12booksReading Ladder Level 3 Pack B x 12 (Book Bands White and Lime)
- Little People, Big Dreams: Little Me, Big Dreams Journal
- Game On! 2021