Go Big x 10 Pack
Buy this and your school gets €10.00 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Big kids. Big corridors. Big exams. Eeek? Ditch the panic. Learn to survive and thrive with Britain’s favourite headmaster. Whether you’re soon to land at secondary school or you’re already settling in, head teacher Mr Burton – star of Channel 4’s Educating Yorkshire – is here to guide you through your journey. At first, it might all seem scary. But this handbook will help you ace your schoolwork, find great friends, boost your confidence, feel good and do your best. Make the most of Big School, from your first day to your final exams!
- A school handbook full of inspiring tips and ideas
- Helps kids achieve, succeed and reach their potential
- Entertaining, perceptive, practical and very readable
- Explores topics such as future goals and peer pressure
- A great way to help pupils achieve more and worry less
- Matthew Burton is a truly inspiring teacher and writer
Supplied as a pack of 10 copies.
May 7th, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.