100 Computing Lessons for the New Curriculum: Years 1-2
by Steve Bunce (author) and Zoe Ross (author)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Two whole years of inspirational ready-made lessons fully matched to the National Curriculum. The simple way to plan your teaching, engage all your pupils and cut down on preparation time.
- Every lesson carefully matched to curriculum objectives
- Two whole years of ready-made lesson plans laid out by week
- Save time with ready-to-go resources in a flexible format
- Stay on track with assessment tools and progress checks
- Engage children with exciting printable/interactive activities
Inside you’ll find two years’ worth of lessons and fully photocopiable activities, plus a CD-ROM packed with interactive activities and planning tools. Use the lessons as a complete plan for the year, or as a flexible filler when there’s a gap in your planning.
Everyday teaching support from a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“They are well linked to the objectives and all I need to do is put the book on the photocopier to prepare for my lesson.” Jodie Collins, teacher
100 Computing Lessons for the New Curriculum
September 4th, 2014
- 208 pages
Activities & resources
This product has not been reviewed yet.