100 Geography Lessons for the New Curriculum: Planning Guide
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
A complete planning framework to help you deliver the curriculum with confidence. Covering Years 1-6, this guide is ideal for teachers and subject coordinators.
- Save time with termly/weekly teaching plans and long and medium-term guidance
- Understand the specific requirements in your subject for all primary year groups
- Gain clarity on the curriculum with a breakdown of topics, themes and objectives
- Tailor your planning with editable curriculum grids on the accompanying CD-ROM
You’ll also find an A2 poster mapping progression across year groups; detailed background knowledge; topic and attainment targets and much more.
Make delivering the curriculum simple and stress-free with this essential guide – part of a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“100 Lessons really helped me with lesson planning for the curriculum. Everything was clear and there were lots of tips and ideas.”Nicola Christian, Year 5 teacher
Click here for free linked resources and activities
100 Geography Lessons for the New Curriculum
March 20th, 2014
- 64 pages
Activities & resources
This product has not been reviewed yet.