100 History Lessons for the New Curriculum: Years 1-2
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Two whole years of inspirational ready-made lessons fully matched to the National Curriculum. The simple way to plan your teaching, engage all your pupils and cut down on preparation time.
- Every lesson carefully matched to curriculum objectives
- Two whole years of ready-made lesson plans laid out by week
- Save time with ready-to-go resources in a flexible format
- Stay on track with assessment tools and progress checks
- Engage children with exciting printable/interactive activities
Inside you’ll find two years’ worth of lessons and fully photocopiable activities, plus a CD-ROM packed with interactive activities and planning tools. Use the lessons as a complete plan for the year, or as a flexible filler when there’s a gap in your planning.
Everyday teaching support from a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“They are well linked to the objectives and all I need to do is put the book on the photocopier to prepare for my lesson.” Jodie Collins, teacher
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- 100 Science Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 2
100 Science Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 3
100 Science Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 4
100 English Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 2
100 English Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 1
Marie Clay: Literacy Lessons Designed for Individuals - Updated Edition
100 History Lessons for the New Curriculum: Years 3-4
5booksMurderous Maths Pack x 5
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
5booksIn Training: STEM Jobs Pack x 5