100 Literacy Assessment Lessons: Year 1
by Gillian Howell (author)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This item has 5 stars of a maximum 5
Rated 5/5 from 14 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
More books for 5 - 6 year olds
All the tools you need to help get ready for Assessing Pupils Progress – and linked to the Renewed Literacy Framework!
- National Curriculum-style tests to assess individual pupils’ levels.
- Build a detailed profile of children’s abilities through day to day, periodic and transitional assessment activities for individuals, groups or the whole class.
- All the tools you need to obtain evidence for the levels that children are working at.
- Worksheets differentiated by level to meet children’s learning needs.
- Get children involved, with self-assessment tools that form a record of achievement.
100 Literacy Assessment Lessons
January 4th, 2010
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.