100 Maths Assessment Lessons: Year 2
by Caroline Clissold (author), Garry Davies (illustrator), and Baz Rowell (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This item has 5 stars of a maximum 5
Rated 5/5 from 10 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
All the tools you need to help get ready for Assessing Pupils Progress – and linked to the Renewed Maths Framework!
- National Curriculum-style tests to assess individual pupils’ levels.
- Build a detailed profile of children’s abilities through day to day, periodic and transitional assessment activities for individuals, groups or the whole class.
- All the tools you need to obtain evidence for the levels that children are working at.
- Worksheets differentiated by level to meet children’s learning needs.
- Get children involved, with self-assessment tools that form a record of achievement.
October 5th, 2009
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.