100 Maths Homework Activities (New Edition): Year 2
by Caroline Clissold (author), Richard Cooper (author), Debbie Clark (illustrator), and Jenny Tulip (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This item has 5 stars of a maximum 5
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
A brand new homework series, matching the Renewed Maths Framework that will fit in with any maths scheme.
- A huge bank of activities offering a comprehensive homework solution.
- Follows the blocks and units of the Renewed Maths Framework.
- Establish home/school links with a bank of puzzles and problems in A5 card format.
- Ready-to-use supportive activities require no preparation.
- A great stand-alone resource or the perfect accompaniment to 100 Maths Framework Lessons.
100 Maths Homework Activities (New Edition)
May 4th, 2009
- 112 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.