National Curriculum Planning and Assessment Guides: English (Year 2) €10 off orders over €50+ with code FESTIVE10 €20 off orders over €80+ with code FESTIVE20 €30 off orders over €100+ with code FESTIVE30
Buy this and your school gets €7.80 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This flexible Planning and Assessment Guide is ideal for use with our National Curriculum Textbooks programme and other Scholastic resources. It gives you everything you need to plan and structure a whole year of teaching, and get the most from individual lessons.
- A complete planning toolkit for use with our bestselling National Curriculum Textbooks, Practice Books and 100 Lessons series
- Each spread reproduces an activity in the matching pupil textbook, annotated with answers, tips and ideas for teachers
- Includes a curriculum grid matched to the corresponding 100 Lessons and Practice Books titles
- The CD-ROM includes pupil targets and helpful weekly, termly and yearly plan samples
- A curriculum grid helps you map out and plan your lesson structure for the entire year
Use this planning guide with the matching textbook and practice book to set and assess pupil activities, or with the 100 Lessons series to organise your entire year of teaching. Everything you need to teach from day to day, while building a secure understanding of key English concepts.
3580 in Education Catalogue 2023–24
September 1st, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.