This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Erica Perkins wakes up on the morning of her tenth birthday, the last thing she expects is to find a very confused elephant sitting on her doorstep. So begins an unlikely friendship. But can a small girl and a rather large elephant learn to live together in a tiny terraced house? And when the dastardly owner of the local zoo plots to steal the elephant, will Erica be able to outsmart him?
- illustrated with heartwarming and engaging line drawings
- Sylvia’s writing has a wonderfully classic feel while the offbeat humour makes it contemporary and fresh
March 2nd, 2017
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps: The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena
- My Family and Other Ghosts
- Llama Glamarama
- Goosebumps #4: Goosebumps: Most Wanted: The Haunter
Mack and the Missing Cheese
There's a Shark in the Bath
- Collecting Cats (PB)
The Cat and the King (PB)
- The Trail
- Alpacas with Maracas
- Evie and the Animals
- Trouble in New York
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
- Now Wash Your Hands!
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
- The Giggle Pigs
- Game On! 2021
- Happy in Our Skin
2booksNinja Kid Pair
The Leaf Thief
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
Journey to Jo'burg
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
Secrets of a Sun King