Read & Respond: Carrie's War
Buy this and your school gets €5.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, digital resources and guided reading notes based on Carrie’s War.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Digital CD-ROM with printable activities and extras
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
Each book contains photocopiable/printable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
- Read & Respond: Poppy Field
- Read & Respond: Varjak Paw
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
- Read & Respond: A Christmas Carol
- Read & Respond: The Wolf Wilder
- Read & Respond: Black Beauty
- Read & Respond: The Jungle Book
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
- Read & Respond: Artemis Fowl
- Read & Respond: Windrush Child
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
- Read & Respond: Skellig
- Read & Respond: The Wind in the Willows
- Close Reading: Non-Fiction Teacher's Book Ages 11+
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
- Read & Respond: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Read & Respond: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
- Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
- Read & Respond: Holes
- Close Reading: Fiction Teacher's Book Ages 10+
- Read & Respond: Letters from the Lighthouse
- Free Rein #3: Truth or Mare
- Read & Respond: Wonder