Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Buy this and your school gets €1.25 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Christmas is coming. Are you starting to feel merry; making decorations and bursting into your favourite festive songs? Uh-oh – be careful. Don’t let the grumpy Grinch see you. This misery-guts HATES Christmas, and he’ll try to ruin yours! When the Grinch dresses up like a (very ugly) Santa with a sack, he’s not delivering presents. He’s busy stealing them! But will he wreck your Christmas – or make you laugh out loud? It’s easy to steal stuff. It’s not so easy to steal FUN…
- Genius from Dr Seuss, a global picture book maestro
- A Christmassy favourite written in bouncy rhymes
- Hilarious ending where the festive spirit conquers all
- Warmhearted message of generosity and friendship
This product has not been reviewed yet.