Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.87 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Prepare for a invasion of hungry wolves, wicked stepmothers and beastly little children! Beware: these rhymes are not the charming fairy tales you know and love from nursery school. Shudder at Little Red Riding Hood, the grisly little girl who makes fur coats out of big bad wolves! Gasp at the nerve of rude Goldilocks, who gobbles your breakfast and trashes your house! And squeal out loud with poor Cindy, whose handsome prince turns out to have a black heart… and a big axe! Yikes!
- A cheeky rhyming classic from genius writer Roald Dahl
- A hilariously twisted take on five favourite fairy tales
- The perfect way to get rhyming and have a riotous laugh
- Illustrated by Quentin Blake in his inimitable style
This product has not been reviewed yet.