Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The World of Norm #12: Must End Soon New
Buy this and your school gets €1.00 to spend on books Orders of €10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Typical Norm, to think the world is ending. It’s not. (Although his series is.) What will Norm’s last words be? What will the Prince of Unfair get up to? Laugh harder than you’ve ever laughed before! Norm knows it’s going to be one of those days when he wakes up and finds himself about to pee in his mum’s wardrobe. Think you’ve been here before? Yup – except that it was his dad’s wardrobe last time. But apart from that, every day feels like the same-old. Blah, blah, blah, blah. It’s so unfair! Maybe turning thirteen might shake things up a bit. What do you reckon? Are things about to turn out fine – or will it all go oh-so-very-wrong?
- The finale to Jonathan Mere’s laugh-out-loud series
- Harry Hill describes this series as “hilarious stuff”
- Over 800,000 World of Norm books sold to date
- Great if you like Big Nate or the Wimpy Kid