Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Sweet, funny and utterly believable, this will grab your heart and run with it like a dog with a stick! Jasmine is lucky enough to live on a farm, which means lots of animals to love – and lots of jobs to do! Now a sick puppy has been dumped on the farm. He needs all Jasmine’s help to survive. As Jasmine nurses Sky, he soon comes to adore her. But she’s not sure if this mistreated pup will ever trust other people again. And it’s not until Jasmine gets into terrible danger that she finds out for sure… Prepare to laugh, cry and lose yourself in daydreams of adopting your own cuddly pup!
- A wonderfully touching animal story from a rising star
- Helen Peters is Dick King-Smith for a new generation
- She has been shortlisted for the Waterstones Book Prize
- Her other gorgeous books include A Piglet Called Truffle
June 1st, 2017
- 144 pages