Riding Lessons #2: Saddles and Secrets
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A young rider gets to know a new pony, adjust to a new sibling and learns a lot about secrets in this charming follow-up to Pulitzer Prize winning author Jane Smiley’s Riding Lessons.
Ellen can’t stop thinking about the racehorse Ned – and the secret she shares with him. There seem to be a lot of secrets in Ellen’s life these days. Secrets between friends. Secrets within families. Secrets that are all her own. And secrets her parents are keeping from her that could change everything…
One thing that’s not a secret is how much Ellen wants to jump. The horse she’s riding nowadays is Hot Potato – a pony she can trust, and learn to jump with. But can he really take the place of Ned? And what if her parent’s secret threatens her ability to go to the stables at all?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Riding Lessons #1: Riding Lessons
Riding Lessons #3: Riding Lessons: Taking the Reins
Nice Work for the Cat and the King
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #4: Dog Days
Where's Mr Dog?
SAVE Promo available
There's a Dragon in Your Book
The Bad Guys #2: Episodes 3 and 4
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
- Jamie Johnson: Jamie Johnson Pack x 7
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle First Phonics Flash Cards
- A Little Bit Brave
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
Escape the Rooms
The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #1: Fairy Friends
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Big Shot (Book 16)
5booksThe Famous Five Colour Short Stories Pack x 5
- The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips