Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €4.06 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
From his seat in a tiny aeroplane, Fred watches the mysterious Amazon jungle pass by far below. He’s always dreamed of being an explorer – finding unseen places, and making history with his great discoveries. If only he could land and have a look around! Then the plane crashes into the canopy. Suddenly, Fred’s dream is becoming way too real. He and the three other children may be alive, but the jungle is a vast, untamed place. With no hope of rescue, their chance of survival is incredibly small. Except, it seems, someone has been there before them…
- A thrilling new adventure from the brilliantly gifted author of Rooftoppers
- Inspired by Eva Ibbotson’s classic tale Journey to the River Sea
- Perfect for anyone who loves Eva Ibbotson, Philip Pullman or Willard Price
- High adventure in the grand tradition, full of danger, courage and wonder
“Katherine Rundell just gets better and better. I loved The Explorer. On one level it’s a very exciting adventure … but it’s also saying profound things about human nature and love and loss.” Jacqueline Wilson
This product has not been reviewed yet.