Buy this and your school gets €9.58 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
So inspiring: the classic tale of a cold-hearted little toy rabbit who finally learns how to love. Beautiful, touch-your-soul storytelling by the author of The Tale of Despereaux. Edward Tulane is a toy rabbit who loves only himself and no one else; not even the little girl who adores him. Until, one day, he is lost… Falling overboard on a voyage from New York to London, Edward is forced to make a dangerous journey. Along the way, will he finally learn what it means to give and receive love?
- Winner of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- An epic and magical story of love, losing and finding
- Kate DiCamillo has twice won the coveted Newbery Medal
- Her bestselling books include The Tale of Despereaux
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Storm Whale
Oliver and the Seawigs
- Sky Song
- The Great Chocoplot
6copiesGoodnight Mister Tom x 6
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Trick or Treat, Parakeet?
- A Mummy Ate My Homework
- Billy and the Beast
- Ruby's Worry
- Perfectly Norman
- Little People, Big Dreams: Little Me, Big Dreams Journal
The Leaf Thief
- The Polar Bear Explorers' Club #1: The Polar Bear Explorers' Club
6copiesHoles x 6
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- Binny's Diwali
- Julian is a Mermaid
- Happy in Our Skin
If All the World Were...
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
The Graveyard Book