Beetle Boy: The Beetle Collector's Handbook
Buy this and your school gets €2.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“Jaw-droppingly gorgeous” – The Bookseller
Beetle mania is spreading, thanks to M.G. Leonard’s bestselling BEETLE BOY trilogy. In the books, Darkus Cuttle learns all about beetles from an old guide. Now that treasured book is available for readers everywhere to discover amazing beetle facts for themselves! Hilariously narrated by eccentric entomologist “Monty G Leonard”, this lavishly illustrated beetle guide is the perfect starting point for young collectors everywhere. From scary to weird, the 60+ species featured in this book are certain to inspire a lifelong love of Coleoptera.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesFantastic Flying Books x6
The Theatre Cat
My Friend the Octopus
- Once Upon a Tune
- Call Me Alastair
- The World's Worst Teachers
- Mrs Noah's Pockets
Werewolf Club Rules!
- Antlered Ship
- Our World Beginners Box Set
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Hidden Figures (Book only)
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Scholastic Classics: What Katy Did
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Fantastically Great Women Artists and Their Stories
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Scholastic Classics: Black Beauty
4booksKiran Millwood Hargrave Pack
- Into the Forest
- The Tale of Despereaux
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
See Inside Planet Earth
SAVE Promo available
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
- The Polar Bear Explorers' Club #1: The Polar Bear Explorers' Club