Foundation Maths Exam Practice Book for All Boards x10 Pack
Buy this and your school gets €12.42 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Practice makes perfect
This Practice Book for GCSE 9-1 Maths Foundation examinations is designed to support you in the development of good exam techniques, and provides a step-by-step guide through the new assessment specifications. With loads of practice questions (and answers) for every topic, and written by experienced teachers and revision experts – you can’t go wrong!
- Question styles similar to those you will meet in the exam
- Work through lots of practice questions written specifically for the new GCSE 9-1 course
- Challenge yourself with questions designed to get you better grades
- Develop excellent exam technique with exam tips and support to help you when the going gets tough!
Do it! Active practice to help you retain key facts
Nail it! Examiner tips to help you get better grades
Work it! Exam questions broken down into manageable steps
Supplied as a pack of 10 copies.
GCSE 9-1 Maths Foundation Revision Guide
- Active revision to help the knowledge sink in
- Make sure you really know and understand the key revision points
- Free revision planner and revision cards to help you revise on the go
This product has not been reviewed yet.