Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.75 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
AVAILABLE TODAY IN OUR BIG BOOKS 3 FOR £20 OFFER. CHOOSE FROM 6 TOP HARDBACKS AND SAVE 48% WHEN YOU USE PROMO CODE ‘BIGBOOKS’ AT THE CHECKOUT
What’s a Victorian Christmas like? Find out in Hetty’s magical story. Candlelit trees, turkey, tinsel. Why even wait for Christmas Day…? It’s Christmas at the Foundling Hospital! But when Hetty is given a surprise gift, she ends up getting into BIG trouble. Forget festive cheer. The dreaded Matron Bottomly is delighted to have an excuse to banish Hetty from all the fun. Poor Hetty! She’s distraught – but just when she thinks her Christmas is all over, a very special friend turns up…
- Cosy up for Christmas with Hetty’s new adventure!
- Bursting with friendship, fun and festive cheer
- Full of wonderful illustrations by Nick Sharratt
- Includes fun facts about a Victorian Christmas
This product has not been reviewed yet.