Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11: Double Down
This book is a website exclusive and not yet on general sale. Pre-order now for delivery on 25th of January 2018.
Buy this and your school gets €1.12 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Today: Yawnsville. Tomorrow: Hollywood! Say hello to Greg Heffley, hotshot movie maker! Your favourite wimp is under pressure of that dull old parental kind. (Zzz.) His mom thinks video games are turning his brain to mush. She wants him to lose his game console and find his creative side. Yikes! But talking of frights, Halloween is just around the corner. Dumb costumes, horror movies, scary stories – it’s given Greg a great idea! Can he get Mom off his back (and get rich and famous) by making a movie? Watch this space – and get ready to beg for an autograph!
- Eleventh in Jeff Kinney’s blockbusting series
- Now in a pocket-friendly paperback edition
- Bursting with the Wimpy Kid’s hallmark humour
- Incredible cartoon artwork all the way through