Moon and Me: Hello, Pepi Nana!
Buy this and your school gets €1.40 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful book all about Pepi Nana and her friends from the co-creator of Teletubbies and creator of In the Night Garden . . .Inspired by tales of toys that come to life when no one is looking, this charming series tells the comical story of the special friendships between the endearing characters in Moon and Me. Meet Pepi Nana, who loves to share fun and magical adventures with her Toy House friends:
- Moon Baby
- Mr Onion
- Little Nana
- Colly Wobble
- Sleepy Dibillo
- Lily Plant
- Parents and children will love this introduction to the toys in Moon and Me – the pre-school bedtime series for CBeebies that’s a hit for families with young children.
- Tactile “crunchy” glitter on front cover
- Stills from the TV show
- simple, bold text to engage toddlers
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Moon and Me: Tea Time!
- Moon and Me: Goodnight, Moon Baby
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: The New Pony
- Moon and Me: The Little Seed: A classic bedtime story to read together
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Fun with Waffle! Sticker Activity Book
4booksSally Lockhart Mysteries Pack x 4
Superheroes Are Everywhere
10booksCaptain Underpants Pack x 10
5booksTom Gates Most Recent Pack
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- First Learning: Early Number