Read & Respond: Wonder
Buy this and your school gets €3.81 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on Wonder.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesWonder x 6
- Read & Respond: Stormbreaker
6copiesThe Witches x 6
6booksConnectors Ages 10+: Animal Heroes x 6
16booksProud To Be Different KS2 Pack
132booksConnectors Interest Level 10+ Pack x 132
6copiesBarrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game x6
6copiesGoldfish Boy x6
12booksReading Ladder Pack Level 2 Pack x 12 (Book Band Purple)
- 100 Science Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 2
- 100 Science Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 4
- Read & Respond: Artemis Fowl
- Boy: Tales of Childhood
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Purple Pack x 4
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Read & Respond: There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom
- Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
2booksDavid Walliams in Irish Pair
30copiesTermly Assessment Tests: Year 3 Reading Test A x 30
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
Dialann Duradáin #2: Rodrick Abu (Rodrick Rules in Irish)
4booksBig Cat Readers Book Band Red Pack B x 4
6booksReading Ladder Pack Level 2 Pack x 6 (Book Band Orange)
- The Suitcase Kid
- Found! Roman Britain
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
A Medal for Leroy
4booksReading Ladder Pack Level 3 Pack A (Book Band Gold)
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 3 Pack x 6