Horrible Histories Novelty: Terrible Trenches Field Book
Buy this and your school gets €2.72 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Puts the Terrible Trenches in a whole new light! With fact file fold-outs, trench letters and much, much more. This commemorative guide to life on the Front Line marks 100 years since the end of the war with full-colour illustrations and paper novelty elements. From foul food to coping with legions of lice – discover all the dire details of life in the blood and mud of the First World War trenches. Want to know . . .
- how your own wee could save your life?
- which animals wore gas masks?
- why Big Bertha terrified the Brits?
- How would YOU survive?
754 in Setanta SCB Offer Sept 2023
November 1st, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Oxford Illustrated Shakespeare Dictionary
- Agent Handbook: World War Two
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Girl Power: Indian Women Who Took On the World
- You Are a Star, Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- History Atlas
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
Horrible Histories: Angry Aztecs
- Guinness World Records 2023
- Nothing Ever Happens Here
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
Horrible Geography: Stormy Weather
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- The Parker Inheritance
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
3booksThe Hunger Games Trilogy
Pig the Rebel (PB)
- King and the Dragonflies
5booksVoices Pack x 5
- Girls Can Do Anything
6copiesCollins Primary Atlas x 6
- Black in Time