Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €7.42 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Animal fiction with a difference: heartfelt, gritty and realistic. Fact: the tough bits of life are easier when you have a fluffy friend on your side. If you love War Horse or Megan Rix, you’ll have an idea of what to expect – except that these tales happen right now, today, in the lives of struggling modern kids. Leo’s a dreamer, but his dreams of being a hero just aren’t coming true, until a little white dog pops up in his life. Hannah’s grandad is losing his memory. But what’s that got to do with a special whale? And could a mysterious silver-grey wolfhound really be the ghost of Cally’s mother? See, we told you these stories were different. Curl up (with a pet, if you have one) and unwind…
- Contemporary animal fiction with heaps of child-appeal
- Explores issues such as bullying, grief and dementia
- The animal focus brings a light touch to serious topics
- For fans of Michael Morpurgo, Gill Lewis and Megan Rix
- Sarah Lean was a 2014 featured World Book Day author
- She won the Schneider Award for A Dog Called Homeless
March 1st, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.