Never Touch a Dinosaur!
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Never touch a dinosaur! You’ve been warned. It might run away, snort and stamp, or even bite you. Ouch! Remember: a dino isn’t a cat, so don’t pat. Pointy claws? Just hide indoors. Oh, and do NOT stroke the spines on its back, unless you fancy becoming a dino snack! Yes, we know the dinos in this book look incredibly cute and friendly. But don’t touch them! Or actually, do. There is one place that it’s safe to touch a dino – and you’ve just found it. The cover of this book!
- A witty storybook with a rubbery silicone textured cover
- Bright, bold artwork and a best-loved dinosaur theme
- A funny rhyming text warns children never to touch a dino
- Kids will love reading the advice – and then ignoring it!
June 7th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Baby Shark: I Love You, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (PB)
- Pirates Love Underpants
- Baby Shark: Trick or Treat, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Baby Shark: Wash Your Fins, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Baby Shark: Time for School, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Meg and Mog (Board Book)
- The Selfish Crocodile
- Baby Touch: Feelings
Baby Sensory: Say Hello to the Sun
Sleep Tight, Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Where's the Magical Unicorn Poop?
Ness the Nurse
The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Hide-and-Seek
3booksThe World's Worst Children Pack x 3
- Minecraft: Animal Sticker Fact File
- Little Monsters
4booksDavid Walliams Picture Books Pack x 4
- LEGO® DC Universe: Super Heroes Phonics Box
4booksDavid Walliams Pack x 4
The Ugly Five
Lost and Found
- Code Name Bananas
7booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack x 7