Buy this and your school gets €1.90 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A thrilling illustrated tale complete with lions, gladiators, assassination plots and a dare-devil rescue. ‘A funny and easy look back at history and some of the key players from each time period, all alongside the brilliant illustrations’ My Shelves are Full ‘Full of historical nuggets, brilliantly illustrated and full of fun!’ A Little But a LotHenry is back in the present day – but he isn’t happy about it. His little sister is driving him mad and no one believes that he travelled through time. But all that is about to change when Henry finds himself travelling back to ancient Rome – where he soon realises that sibling rivalry can take a darker turn…
- A toga-tickling, gladiatorial gallop through Ancient Rome! A Gladiator Stole My Lunchbox is a time-travel adventure with a difference.
- From talented author-illustrator Thiago de Moraes, creator of A Mummy Ate My Homework, History Atlas, and Myth Atlas.
- Packed full of accidental assassination attempts, marauding lions and steaming piles of poo!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Collector
- Coming Home
- Terror Kid
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Complete Collection
- The Unlisted
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
What We're Scared Of
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- Ground Zero
The Nightsilver Promise
2booksCan You See Me? Pair
- Friend Me
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday
- White Bird
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
A House Without Walls
My Brother's Name is Jessica
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World