Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An out-of-this-world interactive adventure from Tom Fletcher and Greg Abbott! This time, an adorable alien has crash-landed in YOUR book! UH OH!
We think you’re the PERFECT little reader to help Alien back up into space, by jiggling, bouncing and turning your book upside down! Because aliens don’t belong here on Earth . . . do they?
There’s an Alien in Your Book is the next in the series of bestsellers There’s a Monster in Your Book and There’s a Dragon in Your Book. It’s packed full of interactive fun, with a gentle message about openness, acceptance and inclusion that will speak to the very youngest readers.
‘Featuring bright, colourful illustrations and interactive fun, There’s an Alien in Your Book, is a magical story with a kind gentle message at its heart’ Baby Magazine
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Ten Minutes to Bed: Little Dragon
- Rainbow Magic Early Reader: Keira the Film Star Fairy
Horrible Histories Special: Horrible Histories Special: Wicked Words
- Rainbow Magic Early Reader: Destiny the Pop Star Fairy
There's a Dragon in Your Book
There's a Monster in Your Book
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Bogey?
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet!
- Captain Underpants: The Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O'Fun!
- The New Bum Series!: I Need a New Bum!
- A Rainbow a Day... Over 30 crafts and activities to make you smile!
- The Giggle Pigs
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- The New Bum Series!: I've Broken My Bum!
The Smeds and the Smoos
- Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
The Leaf Thief
A Squash and a Squeeze
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Code Name Bananas