Narwhal and Jelly #1: Narwhal - Unicorn of the Sea!
Part of the following packs:
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘Hilarious and charming’ – Dav Pilkey, bestselling author of Dogman and Captain Underpants
The perfect first book for young 5 year-old, 6 year-old, 7 year old and 8 year-old readers looking for funny, high interest books that are an accessible read, where they’ll discover the joys of friendship, working together and the power of imagination. Featuring three short stories and a super fun ocean fact page – and joke page too!
Narwhal is a happy-go-lucky narwhal. Jelly is a no-nonsense jellyfish. The two might not have a lot in common, but they do they love waffles, parties and adventures. Join Narwhal and Jelly as they discover the whole wide ocean together.
PRAISE FOR Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea:
‘Undersea adventures have never been so darn cute …. The incessant charm and unabashed joy should make this an easy sell. Swimmingly delightful and a guaranteed smile-maker’ – Starred Review, Kirkus Reviews
‘An utterly enchanting start to a series that’s bound to be popular among young readers’ – Starred Review, School Library Journal
‘Geez, Narwhal and Jellyfish are adorable. There’s no other word as appropriate for this duo& readers will likely clamour for the next outing’ – Starred Review, Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books
‘Bantering dialogue entertains throughout, but the book’s best moment might belong to the third story, when Narwhal lends Jelly his “favourite book in the whole wide water, which is blank…”. “It’s an imagination book, Jelly!... Narwhal explains. Readers ready for underwater goofiness of the non-SpongeBob variety will be eager for more adventures from this duo’ – Publishers Weekly
Ben Clanton is the author/illustrator of the NARWHAL AND JELLY early graphic novel series as well as IT CAME IN THE MAIL, VOTE FOR ME!, and REX WRECKS IT. When Ben isn’t doodling up stories (and often when he is) he likes to cook, explore outdoors, and play basketball. Ben lives in Tacoma, WA with his wife, son and goldendoodle pup. Find out more about Ben at www.benclanton.com. And visit Narwhal and Jelly at their o-fish-al page www.narwhalandjelly.com
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Mairi's Mermaid
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
Reading Ladder Level 3: Press Play
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
- Hound Heroes #1: Beware the Claw! (Hound Heroes #1)
Reading Ladder Level 2: Friday Surprise
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
- Captain Underpants: The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby
- Pirates Are Coming!
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- Koalas Eat Gum Leaves
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
Superworm (Early Reader)
- Wings of Fire #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1)
- Monsters of Rookhaven
Mack and the Missing Cheese
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
Supertato: Veggies in the Valley of Doom!
- Chicken Little: The Real and Totally True Tale
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #1: Kristy's Great Idea
Acorn: Dragon Gets By
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones (Five Nights at Freddy's Graphic Novel 2)
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box