Buy this and your school gets €46.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An elephant? Too big! A lion? Too fierce! Will this kid ever find the perfect pet? When a child writes a letter to the zoo, asking for help to choose a pet, the staff send out all sorts of exotic animals. Can you guess which creature is hiding in each box? Peek beneath the flaps to see! The only trouble is, none of them are quite right as pets – until the very last page!
- A flip-flap favourite with a guessing game theme
- A true childhood classic, loved for over 35 years
- Ingeniously simple yet full of exciting surprises
- Fun flaps, vibrant artwork and a catchy refrain
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
5411 in Schools Catalogue 2022/23
March 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Bloomsbury Young Readers Pack
30copiesThe Boy in the Striped Pyjamas x 30
6copiesA First Poetry Book x 6
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 4 Pack x 6
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
- Excuse Me, Santa
- A Problem Shared: Bullying
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 3 Pack x 6
- We Are All Equal
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 2 Pack x 6
6copiesCharlotte's Web x 6
Lost and Found
- The Proudest Blue