Shakespeare: His Dramatic Acts Get 20% off orders over €40 with code DECEMBER20
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
You’ve probably heard of William Shakespeare. He is dead famous for: writing a few plays, having a bit of a way with words, and creating characters like romantic Romeo and murderous Macbeth. But did you know that our Will did a seven-year vanishing act, nearly had his head chopped off by the Queen, and nicked an entire theatre? Yes – even though he’s dead, Shakey’s still full of surprises! Now you can get the inside story with William’s secret diary, read the news of the day in the Shakespearean Sun, and prepare to be amazed as the curtain is raised on Shakespeare’s most dramatic acts!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- DreamWorks TROLLS: Trolls Holiday: The Official Novelization
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme
- DC COMICS: Secret Hero Society #4: Science Fair Crisis
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
10booksAges 5-7 November Value Pack x 10
- LEGO® City: Halloween Rescue!
- Cotton Bag
- The Extincts
- Rainbow Magic Magical Animal Fairies: Rihanna the Seahorse Fairy
Slug in Love
Dog Man #4: Dog Man and Cat Kid
- Rumaysa: A Fairytale
Aliens Love Underpants
- Football Legends: Harry Kane (Football Legends #2)
- Oxford Very First Atlas
5booksThe Rescue Princesses Pack x 5
- Monster Ate My Packed Lunch!
4booksStrong Female Leaders Pack x 4
- The Wreck of the Zanzibar
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- RHS: Outdoor Adventure Handbook
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
6booksThe 13-Storey Treehouse Pack x 6
2booksNinja Kid Pair
The Smeds and Smoos Early Reader
Book of the month
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- My Monster and Me