This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful explanation of feelings shown through colour as one little boy navigates a range of emotions – from happiness and excitement to hope and love, all on his way to present a gift to his mum.
Blue is for the calm I feel wandering in the spring. Yellow is for happy when I spot a special thing.
This book is the perfect introduction to both emotions and colours.
May 2nd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scaredy Bear
30copiesBrown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? x 30
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
Rumble in the Jungle
- The Day The Banana Went Bad
No Such Thing As Dragons
- Fighting Fantasy: Fighting Fantasy :The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
- Fighting Fantasy: Deathtrap Dungeon
Happy to Be Me
The Mummy Shop
- Beautiful Bananas
- Pablo: Goodnight Pablo
- A Stack of Alpacas
Emily Brown and the Thing
Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
One Year with Kipper
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
- Family Poems