Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Extensive reading improves fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for motivating graded material that will encourage students to read.
This reader is based on the hit movie Jurassic World, the sequel to the popular 1994 film Jurassic Park.
The Jurassic World luxury resort provides a habitat for an array of genetically engineered dinosaurs, including the vicious and intelligent Indominus rex.
When the massive creature escapes, it sets off a chain reaction that causes the other dinos to run amok.
Now, it’s up to a former military man and animal expert to use his special skills to save two young brothers and the rest of the tourists from an all-out, prehistoric assault.
- LEVEL 3
- Comes with a CD – and online resources
- Also perfect for native English speaking children who are struggling learning to read
- A popular film with global recognition factor.
- Photo-story format enables beginner-level students to read fluently and with enjoyment, as well as providing a useful visual context.
- Fact File section gives background to the film, as well as cross-cultural comparison.
- Meet… section provides a visual introduction to the characters before students start reading.
- New Words picture dictionary introduces students to new vocabulary at the start of the book.
- Real World spread provides cross-curricular support and focuses on genetic engineering and DNA.
- Five-page activity section checks comprehension and provides opportunities for follow-up work.
- Activities are designed to cater for different learning styles
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.
This product has not been reviewed yet.