The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
Buy this and your school gets €2.00 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Feelgood tips to help you navigate the tricky bits of life, bursting with wisdom from a former teen magazine editor. Heaps of savvy life advice wrapped up in gorgeous colour graphics by Lemon Ribbon, who design beautiful things for Paperchase. Life isn’t always easy, especially when you’re growing up. But you’re about to learn how to keep all bases covered. (After all, smart girls take care of their happiness.) Looks, feelings, school, your future, family, friendship and first crushes. Your studies, your cash, your career plans, your wardrobe. Yes: you can rock them all.
- A bumper book of tips to help you navigate your teens
- Bursting with tips on all aspects of life and happiness
- Colourful graphic design full of cheerful illustrations
- Fiona Foden was the editor of Just Seventeen and Bliss
This book is a bind-up of two previously published titles: The Smart Girl’s Guide to Life and The Smart Girl’s Guide to Friendship.
151 in Setanta Primary Summer 2021
September 5th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Everyday Angel Bind-Up
4booksRhyming Reads Pack x 4
- Love Is a Revolution
- Dark Unicorns: The Darkest Unicorn
- A Life Story: Serena Williams
A Pinch of Magic: A Tangle of Spells
Delivery to the Lost City
- Nat Enough
- Rebel Dogs! Heroic Tales of Trusty Hounds
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
- What Stars Are Made Of
- Break the Mould