Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Always saying ‘what if’? Overcome your fears with this anxious little dino. It’s a beautiful day, and Worrysaurus has planned a special picnic. But it’s not long before a familiar small butterfly of worry starts fluttering in his tummy. What if he hasn’t brought enough to eat? What if he gets lost in the jungle? What if he trips and falls? What if it rains? Poor Worrysaurus! Can our cuddly hero find a way to chase away his fears and have fun?
- A reassuring delight by the author of The Lion Inside
- A truly adorable book full of incredibly cute pictures
- Helps little ones let go of fears and live in the moment
- Explores topics of anxiety and mindfulness in a fun way
- Has gentle rhyming text and plenty of discussion points
This product has not been reviewed yet.