Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Computer code just got dangerous in this action-packed spy adventure series
Asha Joshi has the perfect excuse not to finish her homework. She’s just been recruited to join the top-secret Children’s Spy Agency. Her first mission: SAVE THE WORLD. Can she do it? Asha’s a coder so she should be able to hack into the biggest tech company in the world, fight deadly sharks and figure out why the Internet has stopped working. All before bedtime. Easy, right?
The story is a great way to engage young readers in coding, critical-thinking and STEM. It is mapped onto key National Curriculum Computing KS1 and KS2 concepts including algorithms, conditionals and debugging.
July 2nd, 2020
AR book level: 5.4; Middle years; 4.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
Pugs of the Frozen North
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
- Hilde Cracks the Case #4: UFO Spotted!
- Scholastic Classics: The Happy Prince and Other Stories
- Drone Racer
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
The Children of Castle Rock
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- Asha and the Spirit Bird
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Vile Victorians
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Sci-Fi Junior High #2: Crash Landing
- The Girl, the Cat and the Navigator