Always and Forever, Lara Jean
Buy this and your school gets €1.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Lara Jean and her love letters are back in this utterly irresistible third book in the hit series – now a NETFLIX feature film with the all-star cast of To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.Lara Jean is having the best senior year a girl could ever hope for. She is head over heels in love with her boyfriend, Peter; her dad’s finally getting remarried to their next door neighbor, Ms. Rothschild; and Margot’s coming home for the summer just in time for the wedding. But change is looming on the horizon. And while Lara Jean is having fun and keeping busy helping plan her father’s wedding, she can’t ignore the big life decisions she has to make. Most pressingly, where she wants to go to college and what that means for her relationship with Peter. She watched her sister Margot go through these growing pains. Now Lara Jean’s the one who’ll be graduating high school and leaving for college and leaving her family—and possibly the boy she loves—behind. When your heart and your head are saying two different things, which one should you listen to?
- The third book in the bestselling series by Jenny Han, which has been made into a NETFLIX feature film
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the first book
- P.S. I Still Love You is the second book in the trilogy.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Collins School Dictionary
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Romeo and Juliet (Book and CD)
4booksLaura Wood Pack x 4
The Boy at the Top of the Mountain
30booksGifted Readers Ages 11+ Pack
Rapunzella, Or, Don't Touch My Hair
- You & Me at the End of the World
- Every Line of You
- Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
3booksZana Fraillon Pack x3
The Rest of Us Just Live Here
- Stage Full of Shakespeare Stories
- The Return of the Railway Children
7booksJohn Green Pack x7
- Coming Home
3booksCan You See Me Pack x 3
3booksAngie Thomas Pack x 3
17booksCHERUB Pack x 17
7booksMorris Gleitzman Pack x 7
13booksSkulduggery Pleasant Pack x 13
12booksLGBTQ+ Pack x12
The Lie Tree
Scholastic Classics: Romeo and Juliet
SAVE Promo available
4booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Malorie Blackman Pack x 4
- Independence: War in Ireland, 20 - 21 November 1920
- Oxford School Atlas
- The Girl With No Soul
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz (YA Edition)