One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
Buy this and your school gets €2.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
A message of resilience and optimism, when we have needed it most. This is the book of hope for Christmas.
A book about adventure, family, hope and what we can achieve when we work together. If ever there was a keepsake to remind us of the kindness and courage of these unprecedented times, this is it.
From his beginnings in Yorkshire in 1920 through to his incredible fund-raising campaign for the NHS (with some wild adventures along the way!), this is the story of Captain Sir Tom’s amazing life, beautifully illustrated by Adam Larkum.
Published in support of the creation of the Captain Tom Foundation.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rainbow Magic Early Reader: Kylie the Carnival Fairy
- The Usborne Children's Encyclopedia
- Not Now, Bernard
Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
- A Million Unicorns: Magical Creatures to Colour
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
- Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
- Nat Enough
- A Pocketful of Stars
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
The Ugly Five Early Reader
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
- WeirDo Bind-Up (Books 1 and 2)
Superworm (Early Reader)
Superheroes Are Everywhere
- Fantastic Football Poems
- Tiddler (Early Reader)
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
The Magic Paintbrush
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
- Can You Keep a Secret? PB
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
When Secrets Set Sail
Horrid Henry Early Reader #32: Horrid Henry and the Mummy's Curse
5booksLittle People Big Dreams Pack A
- The World's Worst Children
- DK: The New Children’s Encyclopedia