The Mega Magic Teacher Swap
Buy this and your school gets €1.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
In the follow-up to Rochelle Humes’ bestselling debut, The Mega Magic Hair Swap, Mai discovers that although change might feel scary it can be a good thing. A heart-felt picture book about starting a new year at school which will resonate with young audiences and their parents alike.
When best friends Mai and Rose return to school for a new year, they don’t want to leave Mrs Bee, the best teacher ever! With a wish and a some help from My Little Coco, Mai and Rose find themselves back in Mrs Bee’s class. They quickly discover that it’s less fun without their friends, and they’ve already learnt these subjects before! When they meet their new teacher, Ms Daly, they quickly find out that change can be a good thing – and they even make a new friend!
August 6th, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Take a Deep Breath
6copiesTen Fat Sausages x6
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- My Very Favourite Book in the Whole Wide World
- More than Peach (Bellen Woodard Original Picture Book)
6copiesGiraffes Can't Dance Class Set x 6 Books
Brave and the Fox
- JoJo & Gran Gran: Go to the Beach
My Little Dragon
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
Billy and the Dragon
- Future Baby: Future Engineer
- Future Baby: Future Astronaut
- JoJo & Gran Gran: Cook Together
- Love You By Heart
4booksInclusive Picture Book Pack 2 x 4
6copiesOwl Babies x 6
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever
3booksHarley Hitch Pack
5booksWhat to Read After: Handa's Surprise Pack
- JoJo & Gran Gran: Go to the Hairdresser
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
- Amy Gets Eaten
- Donut the Destroyer