Buy this and your school gets €3.90 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.’Miss North, teacher
‘Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.’Michael Morpurgo, author
“[Read and Respond] makes it easy to explore texts fully and ensure that the children want to keep on reading more.”Chris Flanagan, Primary teacher.
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on The Windrush Child by Benjamin Zephaniah.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: Artemis Fowl
- Pie Corbett's Storyteller: Teacher Book (Ages 7-9)
3copiesSATs Challenge: Maths Classroom Programme Pack (Year 6)
- SATs Challenge: SATs Challenge: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Classroom Programme Pack (Year 6)
- Pie Corbett's Storyteller: The Boy and the Tiger and Other Stories for 9-11 Year Olds
Pie Corbett's Storyteller: Dragonory and Other Stories for 7-9 Year Olds
- Read & Respond: The Wolf Wilder
- Pie Corbett's Storyteller: Teacher Book (Ages 4-7)
- Read & Respond: Tom's Midnight Garden
3copiesSATs Challenge: Reading Classroom Programme Pack (Year 6)
The Smeds and the Smoos Early Reader
Roald Dahl Plays: The Witches
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
- The Hodgeheg
6copiesThere's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom x 6
- Awful Auntie
- Hetty Feather
- Pie Corbett's Storyteller: The Gingerbread Man and Other Stories for 4-7 Year Olds
5booksYear 6 Home Learning Essentials Pack
- Scholastic Classics: The Jungle Book
- Read & Respond: Skellig
- Read & Respond: There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
Super Silly Museums PB
5booksAbi Elphinstone Pack
- Read & Respond: The Hodgeheg
30copiesWindrush Child x 30
- Scholastic Classics: Black Beauty