Buy this and your school gets €3.04 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“A joyous ode to inclusion, realised in the most delightful, uplifting way.” – Cerrie Burnell
YOU CAN…be brave, challenge yourself, overcome your fears, be kind, be brilliant…be YOU!
Come on an amazing journey with 14 children as they grow from birth to 18 years old, learning new skills, exploring new worlds, standing up for their own and others’ rights – and following their dreams.
Created with real children, who sent messages of empathy, reassurance and hope, You Can! will inspire young people of all ages to be empowered and believe in themselves.
This is a ground-breaking book from author and co-founder of Inclusive Minds, Alexandra Strick, with an astonishing, visual narrative by international picture book star, Steve Antony.
2163 in Schools Catalogue 2023–24
October 7th, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Change Sings
- Wider Than The Sea
- What is Mental Health? Where does it come from? And Other Big Questions
- Happy Father's Day (PB)
- The White Fox #1: White Fox
Celebration of India
3booksLuna Loves Pack
- Noah's Animal Ark BB (NE)
- Our Table (PB)
- Animal Explorers: Toby the Deep-Sea Diver PB
- Rainbow Magic: Bea the Buddha Day Fairy
- Welcome to Consent
- One Hundred Reasons To Hope
- The Deepest Breath
- I Am NOT a Prince
A Pocketful of Songs
- My Pet Star
Nature Needs You!
SAVE Promo available
- Happy Bunnies
Barry the Fish With Fingers
- Found You PB
- Rainbow Magic Discovery Fairies: Elsie the Engineer Fairy
Amazing Me, Amazing You
- Love You By Heart
6booksGood to be Green Pack
- The Land and the People: Japan
Spreading My Wings
- Making A Baby: An Inclusive Guide to How Every Family Begins
15booksKS2 LGBTQ+ Pack
- My Magic Family