Lift-the-flap Looking After Our Ocean
Buy this and your school gets €2.10 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Once teeming with plants and animals, our ocean is no longer in good shape. It’s warming up and becoming a dumping ground for plastic rubbish. But it doesn’t have to be that way! There are all sorts of clever things that we can do to make life in the ocean healthy again.
September 1st, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Girls Can Do Anything
- Antiracist Baby
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
- Nell and the Circus of Dreams
- Our Sister, Again
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
- Hey You!
- See Inside: How Things Work
- Missing Piece
- The Land of Magic Medicines
Unexpected Twist: An Oliver Twisted Tale
- Lots of Things to Know About Animals
- See Inside Planet Earth
The Disgusting Sandwich
My Beautiful Voice
- It's a No-Money Day
- The Land of Silly School
- Here We Are
- Found You PB
- How To Change The World
- The Naughtiest Unicorn on Holiday
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley